- New A6 Chip (Better CPU, Better GPU < 2 times faster)
- Weight and measures: 7.6mm thin, weighs 112 grams, 20% lighter than 4S
- Retina display of 326ppi and a 4″ screen and 1136×640 resolution
- GPRS, EDGE, EV-DO, HSPA, and added HSPA+, DC-HSDPA and LTE.
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n, 802.11n is 2.4GHz and dual channel 5GHz, up to 150 Mbps.
- Enhanced camera, Panorama possibility, 1080p HD video, Take photos while you’re recording video
- New connector “Lightning”
Official iPhone 5 video: link
- 200 new features!
- 3D maps
- Navigation with maps
- Facebook integration
- Facetime with 3G
- Improved phone app (call later, do not disturb)
- 5.4mm thin. Almost 40% thinner than the one it replaces
- Added Bluetooth. Stream music wirelessly to speakers, headphones, etc
- Retina display
- 6.1mm thin, 88grams
- iOS 6
- New Apple Earphones for better music experience